Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hilton Head

This is the last evening of our annual family vacation. Hilton Head SC. My wife  and I join our two daughters, their husbands and four children 4, 3, and two ten months. I had plenty of hugs.This is our first visit to Hilton Head, it is truly a very relaxing place. I took a kayak trip at 6:30 am one morning and saw the beauty of sea grass and all the wild life it supports.

We made several visits to the beach and took several long walks along the shore. The sea food is fresh its preparation is a elevated to an art form.

We enjoyed a lovely meal was some old friends who attend a local presbyterian church. Reality came crashing back when we learned that a faction has left to begin a new EPC congregation. I gather the majority of the congregation has chosen to stay the course - at least for now.

I read a biologray of Saint Francis. So holy. His piety was so simple. Just read the bible and trust what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment